1. Pulse Analysis System software v3.2 Series 2. Description of main functions 3. Technical information 4. Ordering information
There are several versions of PAS software v3.2 series: 3.207, 3.208, 3.211; 3.215x, 3.221F. The most recent ones are the 3.211 and 3.221, their difference is in the set of instuments.
Pulse Analysis System software v3.2 Series
Pulse Analysis System software is intended to get person's health estimation by analysis of pulse waves. Pulse waves are registering by a special sensor, in points on person's arms - cun, guan and chi, according to the Ce-May technique.
Pulse Analysis System software:
High signal authenticity, more than 95% , by means of automatic pulse wave registration mode, which provides:
- Searching and sampling of pulse wave (with specified probability) from the continuous pulse series (with specified signal stability).
- Estimation of sensor positioning quality.
- Statistical processing and filtering by lengthening series method, which ensures the statistical signal authencticity.
Provides high-speed data processing: complete pulse registration and analysis takes 3-5 minutes. Integrated patients database (details, pulse registrations, history). Various types of presentation of PAS analysis :
Analysis tool for Practitioner:
- Health matrix - displays the deviations of Qi energies from "harmony" Sing-order in the channels (meridians)
Additional analysis tools for Researcher (consulting about this tools is chargeable):
- Qi circulation and Qi deviations - displays the distribution of Elements Qi, and also showing most deformed (deviated from harmony) Elements Qi.
- Syndromes - describes patient health in terms of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Wu-xing - shows the deformations (deviations from harmony) of Elements Qi in the Wu-Xing scheme.
- Hexagram - displays the interactions of Yin Qi - Yang Qi, according to the Chinese classical "Book of changes" (Yi-Jing).
- Signatures - shows the diagrams of Qi energy circulation in channels (showing the damps and defacement of Qi flow).
- Elements projections - describes the projection (display) of Elements Qi in real world. This can be used in Feng-Shui technique, diets, massages, aromatherapy, physical training, and so on.
Description of main functions
"Pulse registration" - using of intelligent pulse registration mode, allowing achieving a high signal aauthenticity (more than 95%)
Pulse registration process is almost complete automated. When the pulse registration mode is on, you do not need to use the keyboard or mouse, until the end of registration. Therefore, you can direct all your attention to the patient. Software will detect pulse wave, estimate it quality and record it in the series, when the series is complete, it automatically switches to the next pulse position. After recording all 12 series of pulse waves, software will automatically stops the registration. (Watch movie)
"Health matrix" - complex estimation of patient health, including a conditions of separate channels and it interaction. (evaluation of Health Matrix)
The Health Matrix mode includes three views:
Health Matrix of Yin channels.
Health Matrix of Yang channels.
Health Маtrix of Elements (summary).
Health Matrix window:
"View" menu Selects view of Health Matrix: Elements, Yin, Yang. Stability Sets the relative stability level (level of full compensation of Qi deformations). Zero compensation level Yin - Yang One of the most important parameters. It shows level of harmonic Yin Qi and Yang Qi (relative to 100% - full harmony). In addition, it tells unbalance of Yin and Yang.
Cells are showing the deformation (deviation) of Qi from SIN-order (harmony).
+ Excesses colored with warm colors (yellow, red)
- Lacks colored with cold colors (bright blue, blue)
The more deformation the more deep color it has (Lack-deep blue, Excess-red).
Rows are displaying the structure of Qi deformations (in channel) by various type of Qi. Columns are displaying the structure of Element Qi deformation. Balance (column and row) this is a absolute sum of deformations values (example |-1.5| + |1.5| = 3).
(evaluation of Health Matrix)
"Qi circulation" - this window allow to estimate the Qi circulation in channel. Left and Right bars show the real distribution of Qi. Bars colored according to the Elements colors, brighter is the Yang component darker is the Yin component. The dark bar in middle is the SIN-order distribution.
"Qi deformation" - this mode displays the deformations of Qi in channel ordered by value. Left and Right bars show the real distribution of Qi. Bars colored according to the Elements colors, brighter is the Yang component darker is the Yin component. The dark bar in middle is the SIN-order distribution.
"Syndromes" - describes syndromes in terms of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
"Wu-Xing" - displays the Qi deformation in Wu-Xing in each channel.
"Hexagram" - displays the interactions of Yin Qi - Yang Qi, according to the Chinese classical "Book of changes" (Yi-Jing).
"Signatures" - this mode show the graph of Qi circulation in channel.
4 to 6 harmonics (suppression cycle)
2 to 8 harmonics (generation cycle)
1 to 16 harmonics (complete circulation)
"Elements projections" - describes the projection (display) of Elements Qi in real world. This mode is used in Feng-Shui technique, diets, massages, aromatherapy, physical training, and so on.
For working with PAS it is needed a computer with at least Pentium II CPU, 64 Mb RAM and serial COM port. Supported OS Windows 98/ME, 2000, XP.
Software: PAS v3.2 Series
This software is used for: diagnostics of person's health, planning treatment, forecasting results of treatment, health monitoring. It uses PAS sensor v3.2 Series for registering pulses.
PAS software is distributing freely, and working without any limitations. However, you will need a PAS sensor for registering pulse. Without sensor you may analyze existing patient records.
You can download the software from files
Pulse wave sensor: PAS v3.2 Series